1. Do not directly contact the wind
After the acrylic is glued, it is best not to directly contact the wind at the edge. Although the wind blows quickly, it can indeed speed up the drying of the glue, but the edge will turn white due to the rapid volatilization of the glue.
2. Cannot be exposed to direct sunlight
Before the acrylic glue adhesive is fully cured, it cannot accept direct sunlight for a long time. If it is irradiated for a long time, it will make the bonding surface yellow, which will affect the final aesthetics of the plexiglass product. Therefore, before using the plexiglass product, especially when it is used outdoors, you must wait until the adhesive is completely cured. Use is best.
3. Protect the places that do not need to be bonded
When acrylic products are bonded, because the glue is highly corrosive, if it drops on the surface, it will leave traces that are difficult to remove. So be sure to use something to protect the place that does not need to be glued.
4. The bonding surface should be cleaned
The acrylic bonding surface should be cleaned. If there are dust and other impurities, air bubbles will be generated during bonding, and the glue will flow unevenly.
5. Adequate amount of glue
When bonding, if the amount used is small, there will be a phenomenon that it is not hit, and air bubbles will be generated. If the amount is too much, it will overflow, so you must pay attention to the amount of glue used when bonding. In long-term processing work, you must pay great attention to the amount of glue used.
6. Control the temperature. Ordinary acrylic sheets will deform when the temperature is about 100 degrees, and acrylic products processed above this temperature will lose the unique characteristics of acrylic.
7. Avoid scratches. The hardness of acrylic, the hardness of the surface of acrylic board is only equivalent to that of aluminum, so you should be very careful when using or processing acrylic to avoid scratching and making it lose its surface luster.
8. Be careful of static electricity. Acrylic processing also needs to pay attention to static electricity. In summer or in acrylic processing workshops with high dryness, it is easy to generate static electricity and absorb dust. When cleaning, it should be wiped with a soft cotton cloth dipped in soapy water or thinner.
9. Reserve space for expansion and contraction
The acrylic cast plate will have a certain expansion coefficient during the acrylic processing process, so it is necessary to consider leaving enough expansion and contraction space for the acrylic plate during the stacking of the acrylic plate or during the acrylic processing process.