Acrylic sheet has unique advantages and is widely used in indoor sanitary ware in buildings. The price per square meter is affected by the thickness of the sheet. Next, Qingdao Be-Win Industrial & Trade Co., Ltd. will introduce you to the purchase method of acrylic sheet.
Our Marble Acrylic Sheet products have been recognized by our customers with strict production process and excellent quality!
1. Identification of light transmittance: After a good acrylic sheet is irradiated with white light, the light emitted is very pure, without yellowing or blue, and the good sheet has a greater light transmittance. The pure new material acrylic sheet has a pure appearance, and the appearance of the recycled sheet is yellowish.
2. Thickness identification: An important feature of acrylic sheet is to measure it by thickness. Usually, how thick is enough thickness. You must ask about the thickness when purchasing. This is a key factor. The surface hardness and scratch resistance of pure new acrylic sheet are excellent, and there is no irritating smell when cutting;
3. Fire identification: Good acrylic is not suitable for burning, and will not produce unpleasant odor during processing. There are many fake materials on the market, this one can try it with what they say. When the pure new material acrylic sheet is heated during thermoforming, it is not easy to generate bubbles and deformation; when the recycled sheet is heated during thermoforming,
4. Identification of baking softness: Good acrylic blister characters can be separated even if they are baked together after they are soft, while those of poor materials are very difficult to separate after they are baked and soft. Pure new acrylic sheet has long-lasting adaptability to paint and ink; recycled sheet is sensitive to paint and ink, and is prone to silver streaks or cracks.
5. Identification of soft rubber edges: New boards and good materials are packaged with soft rubber edges from the factory, in order to prevent rubbing. So this can be used as a differentiator between recycled material and new board.
6. Quality identification: good plate manufacturers usually provide samples